projection material

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• projection material

my idea is to use a projector onto my window using some sort of scrim material. Anyone know of anything available that will be cheap and easy?

I have used a white sheet before in a pinch. (don't laugh) if you turn down the projector brightness a little bit, and eliminate the hot spot it doesn't look half bad. If you are dead against taking that route, visit a cloth/material store like JoAnns and bring a flashlight with you. Take the material, hold it up and see how well the flashlight goes through it.

Comment

Originally posted by Haunter View Post
      I have used a white sheet before in a pinch. (don't laugh) if you turn down the projector brightness a little bit, and eliminate the hot spot it doesn't look half bad. If you are dead against taking that route, visit a cloth/material store like JoAnns and bring a flashlight with you. Take the material, hold it up and see how well the flashlight goes through it.
      Excellent work around!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Phibes View Post
        my idea is to use a projector onto my window using some sort of scrim material. Anyone know of anything available that will be cheap and easy?
        I know you wanted cheap, but AtmosFX has some really nice cloth products. I bit the bullet and ordered one this year.
        "That's it, mister, you just lost your brain priveleges!"

Comment

Cheap and easy - white plastic tablecloth from a 2 dollar store

Comment

Working...
          X